Monthly Commodity Futures Price Chart
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Platinum News ]
- European Commission Approves Bristol-Myers Squibb's Opdivo (nivolumab) for Squamous Cell Cancer of the Head and Neck in Adults Progressing On or After Platinum-based Therapy Apr 28th, 2017, 14:38 - BIZ (Length: 34431)
- ServiceSource to Deliver Presentations on Driving Customer Success and Revenue Growth at Technology Services World (TSW) 2017 Apr 28th, 2017, 11:48 - BIZ (Length: 7171)
- Duro-LastÂ® Roofing Honors Royalty Roofing With JRB Award Apr 28th, 2017, 04:10 - MTO (Length: 4213)
- HKEX and LME announce new chief executive of LME Apr 27th, 2017, 18:04 - DTM (Length: 2840)
- Space Mining: The Final Frontier For Oil Countries Apr 27th, 2017, 14:51 - BAY (Length: 4730)
- GF Securities and HKUST Entrepreneurship Center Successfully Hosted a Joint Public Lecture during the "One Million Dollar Entrepreneurship Competition" Apr 27th, 2017, 06:38 - JCN (Length: 6673)
- Shares of SWC Up 34.8% Since Uptrend Call on Shares Apr 27th, 2017, 01:31 - PSM (Length: 1756)
- DEADLINE ALERT: Brower Piven Reminds Investors Of The Upcoming Deadline In Class Action Lawsuit And Encourages Investors With Losses In Excess of $100,000 From Investment In Platinum Pari-Mutuel Holdings Inc. To Contact The Firm Apr 26th, 2017, 15:43 - BIZ (Length: 3678)
- Platinum Group Metals Closes US$20.0 Million Bought Deal Financing Apr 26th, 2017, 08:58 - INW (Length: 6158)
- Platinum Group Metals Closes US$20.0 Million Bought Deal Financing Apr 26th, 2017, 08:58 - CCN (Length: 6158)
|Contract Specifications:PL,NYMEX |
|Trading Unit: ||50 troy ounces|
|Tick Size: ||$0.10 (10 cents) per troy ounce, $5 per contract|
|Quoted Units: ||US $ per troy ounce|
|Initial Margin: ||$8,100 Maint Margin: $6,000|
|Contract Months: ||15 months beginning with the current month and the next two consecutive months before moving into the quarterly cycle of January, April, July, and October.|
|First Notice Day: ||First business day of contract month.|
|Last Trading Day: ||Close of business on the fourth business day prior to the end of the delivery month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:20 A.M. to 1:05 P.M.|
Electronic: 3:15 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays and concluding at 8:00 A.M. the following day.
On Sundays, the session begins at 7:00 P.M.
All times are New York time.
|Daily Limit: ||see exchange||