Monthly Commodity Futures Price Chart
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Platinum News ]
- Media Advisory and Photo Opportunity - Vector Institute founding partner Accenture executives available for media interviews and artificial intelligence demonstrations Mar 30th, 2017, 12:12 - CNW (Length: 2157)
- Inoapps Wins Database as a Service Partner of the Year 2017 Mar 30th, 2017, 08:16 - MTO (Length: 3284)
- Precious Metals 2017 Global Market Expected to Grow at CAGR 4.07% and Forecast to 2021 Mar 30th, 2017, 08:02 - MTO (Length: 5935)
- Pacific Mercantile Bank Provides $3 Million in Financing to Platinum Roofing Mar 30th, 2017, 08:00 - PMZ (Length: 5445)
- Inoapps Wins Database as a Service Partner of the Year 2017 Mar 30th, 2017, 07:53 - MTO (Length: 3302)
- Fennec Provides Corporate Update and Announces Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2016 Financial Results Mar 30th, 2017, 06:00 - INW (Length: 15870)
- Fennec Provides Corporate Update and Announces Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2016 Financial Results Mar 30th, 2017, 06:00 - CCN (Length: 15870)
- Tanaka Memorial Foundation Announces Recipients of Precious Metals Research Grants Mar 29th, 2017, 22:45 - JCN (Length: 10300)
- World Platinum Investment Council Supports London and Paris on Independent Road-testing Initiative Mar 29th, 2017, 09:35 - CNW (Length: 3426)
- Guzauski-Swist Audio Systems is a boutique creator of audio loudspeaker components for use in the professional Recording, Music Publishing, Film, Broadcast and Internet industries. Mar 29th, 2017, 05:12 - MTO (Length: 4124)
|Contract Specifications:PL,NYMEX |
|Trading Unit: ||50 troy ounces|
|Tick Size: ||$0.10 (10 cents) per troy ounce, $5 per contract|
|Quoted Units: ||US $ per troy ounce|
|Initial Margin: ||$8,100 Maint Margin: $6,000|
|Contract Months: ||15 months beginning with the current month and the next two consecutive months before moving into the quarterly cycle of January, April, July, and October.|
|First Notice Day: ||First business day of contract month.|
|Last Trading Day: ||Close of business on the fourth business day prior to the end of the delivery month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:20 A.M. to 1:05 P.M.|
Electronic: 3:15 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays and concluding at 8:00 A.M. the following day.
On Sundays, the session begins at 7:00 P.M.
All times are New York time.
|Daily Limit: ||see exchange||