Nasdaq 100 (Globex)
Daily Commodity Futures Price Chart: Dec. 2023
Nasdaq 100 (Globex) (CME)
Trade Nasdaq 100 (Globex) now with:
Warning: file_get_contents(/usr/www/users/tcweb2/futures/futures_2011/datafiles/nd_c3.dat_js) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/tcweb2/futures/futures_2011/widgets/chart_common_functions.inc on line 658
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Nasdaq 100 Index News ]
- Mannatech Australasia Launches Highest Grade Aloe Product in the World, Manapol Powder Mar 26th, 2017, 18:00 - BIZ (Length: 5103)
- IoT Platforms Market Active Key Players Are PTC, Cisco, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Intel, SAP, Oracle, Amazon, Telit, Gemalto and more Mar 25th, 2017, 16:31 - ABD (Length: 14826)
- Bio-Alcohol Market is Expected to Reach USD 110 Billion by 2022 Mar 25th, 2017, 16:16 - ABD (Length: 7026)
- Global Automotive Inductive Wireless Charging Systems Market Analysis, Trends and Growth to 2021 Mar 25th, 2017, 15:03 - ABD (Length: 4354)
- Soy Oil Market Overview, Manufacturers Analysis, Development Trend And Forecasts To 2021: Hexa Reports Mar 25th, 2017, 14:33 - ABD (Length: 5935)
- Laser Cutting Systems Market is predicted to expand with a CAGR of 6.7% from 2016 to 2024: Credence Research Mar 25th, 2017, 14:29 - ABD (Length: 5360)
- Discontinuous Screen Changers Market 2017 Global Trend, Segmentation and Opportunities Forecast To 2022 Mar 25th, 2017, 14:11 - ABD (Length: 15717)
- Packaged Refrigeration 2017 Global Market Expected to Grow at CAGR 4.33% and Forecast to 2021 Mar 25th, 2017, 14:01 - ABD (Length: 8083)
- Arista Networks (ANET) is a Perfect Example of the Importance of Preparation in Option Trading Mar 25th, 2017, 00:08 - BAY (Length: 5050)
- Deal snapshot: SHAREHOLDERS OF VERMONT'S MERCHANTS BANCSHARES APPROVE USD 304M COMMUNITY BANK SYSTEM BUYOUT Mar 24th, 2017, 23:37 - MTN (Length: 760)
|Contract Specifications:ND_,CME |
|Trading Unit: ||$100 times the Nasdaq 100 index|
|Tick Size: ||0.5=$50.00|
|Quoted Units: ||index points, expressed to two decimals|
|Initial Margin: ||$13,750 Maint Margin: $11,000|
|Contract Months: ||Mar, Jun, Sep, Dec|
|First Notice Day: ||Not applicable (cash settled contract)|
|Last Trading Day: ||Thursday prior to the 3rd Friday of the contract month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:30 a.m. - 3:15 p.m. Chicago time, Mon-Fri.|
Trading in expiring contracts closes at 3:15 p.m. on the last trading day (Mon).
Globex from 3:45 p.m. - 8:15 a.m. Chicago time, Mon-Thu.
Sundays & Holidays 5:30 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
|Daily Limit: ||- 5.0%, 10.0%, 15.0% and 20.0%|